Music for You and Your Family
The reason we are so receptive to music is simply because we are made of it as dr Candace Pert says:” Even DNA has its own melody. The musical nature of nuclear matter from atoms to galaxies is now recognized by official science.”
Ambient music should be an essential part of a family’s life since it brings the following benefits:
- Reducing stress level through balancing the hormones.
- Enhancing communication between family members.
- Keeping the physical frequencies healthy
- Music helps with the development of Motor Skills.
- Easing the perception of Chronic pain
- Setting a positive mood around the household
Music therapists all around the world acknowledge the many benefits of music education whether it is playing an instrument or engaging in therapeutic voice work. Members of the family, adults and youngsters are advised to consider taking part in musical routines for the following reasons:
- Early musical training helps develop parts of the brain responsible for languages and reasoning.
- Playing music helps develop a thinking pattern which is linked to mathematical analysis.
- Music students have been proven to be exceptional problem solvers thanks to increased imagination capacity.
- Music education forms an inter-cultural bridge which enhances empathy and compassion for other races and cultures.
- Music studies help with the development of team-work playing skills.
By Elise Bou Malham, Holistic Coach