Kids’ healthy cooking classes in Dubai
Dubai kids healthy cooking classes will be taking place at Talise Fuel from October
Encouraging children to cultivate a healthy attitude towards food can have a lifelong impact on their health. Studies have shown that exposure to different foods in the first years of life, can have influence what foods children will enjoy later on, and in adulthood.
Enter Jumeirah’s Executive Wellbeing Chef, Gabriele Kurz (“Chef Gabi”), who will be holding healthy cooking classes for kids at Talise Fuel from 3rd October.
Passionate about delicious, healthy food, Chef Gabi will be teaching children about the benefits of enzymes, vitamins and nutrients of raw living food, through fun educational recipes.
“Children will be encouraged to smell, touch, cook and taste a wide range of recipes they make themselves. By exposing children to good eating habits and teaching them to make healthy food choices is essential and will allow them to reap the benefits for the rest of their lives,” says Chef Gabi.
Dubai kids healthy cooking classes: nine things they will learn:
- How to make easy, healthy and delicious food
- What foods they need to eat to stay smart and strong
- The importance of incorporating healthy food into their little lives
- How to easily get their recommended 5 fruit and vegetables a day in one glass
- How to incorporate more raw/living food into their diets
- How to make healthy snacks and learn their nutritional benefits
- A range of cooking skills
- To try new tastes and textures
- How to avoid foods high in salt, saturated fat and sugar – all while learning how to make better choices
Recipes they will learn:
- How to make tasty green juices and smoothies
- How to make raw breakfasts that will keep steady energy all day
- Healthy lunch box meals
- Raw dinner food
- Healthy snack recipes
- Nearly raw banana bread
- Healthy ice pops and desserts
Details: Classes cost AED 150 per session and take place on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month. The price includes a take-home Chef hat’s and a copy of the recipes they have learnt. Each class is 2 hours long. To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the restaurant, visit Talise Fuel.
If you enjoyed this story, you may like this article on quick and easy healthy recipes.