Fun-Filled Weekend Ahead
- Happy Thanksgiving! If you are hosting a party or just want to feast on a slice of pie, look no further than Deliveroo for takeout pie. You can order everything from pumpkin to pecan, apple lattice and apple crumb pie, from Clinton St. Baking company and Magnolia Bakery. Your friends and family will never know you forgot to bake dessert!
- Spend Thanksgiving weekend with the family at Kalea, Lapita Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection Hotels. The buffet features stuffed roasted turkey with gravy, cranberry sauce, bread sauce, braised red cabbage and the usual trimmings. Apart from this, find Polynesian favourites such as shellfish, Cigali lobster, lamb stew, brisket and lamp chops, along with Indian, Japanese, Arabic cuisine and more. Don’t miss the deep-dish apple and pumpkin pie, pecan squares, apple spice cake and a selection of cheese. You can chill at the family pool and lazy river soon after. Tomorrow (November 23rd), from 1-4pm. Dhs295-495, and Dhs99 for children up to 12 years old. Call +971 (0) 48109421
- Rock up to F1 in style. Head to Sisters Beauty Lounge to glam-up your nails with elegant and chic EMI nail art. Choose from innovative F1 designs to let your personality come through. Available at Jumeirah Beach Residence Dubai, The Dubai Mall, Mirdif City Centre Dubai, Mall of the Emirates Dubai, Al Bateen Villa Abu Dhabi, St Regis Nation Tower Abu Dhabi. Visit sistersbeautylounge.com
- In the capital for F1? Head to Nation Towers Abu Dhabi to shop and win. This season, families can enjoy the World of Illusions theme, activities, and live entertainment. Guests can win prizes such as the family Business Class return air tickets holiday package, and 250,000 Guest Miles, in partnership with Etihad Guest.
- Join the 10th edition of the Beat Diabetes Walk at Zabeel Park tomorrow. The 3km walk ends with several sports and kids’ activities, including Zuma and yoga lessons by Fitness First instructors, dance workouts and a special SuperKidz arena for little ones. You can also get a free blood glucose test from The Dubai Health Authority (DHA). Registration takes place from 7-7:45am, and includes a t-shirt, cap and surprise gift. Dhs20 per adult and Dhs10 for children – all funds are donated to Al Jalila Foundation to support diabetes research, awareness and education programmes in the UAE.