Healthy family recipe: Mixed vegetable and chicken pasta
Inaka Gamage Don Head Chef from Dusty’s Dubai offers up this healthy family recipe – a delicious creamy pasta dish that your little ones will love…
- 120g gluten-free pasta
- 10g red kidney beans
- 10g fava beans
- 10g green peas
- 15g diced carrots
- 40g diced grilled chicken
- 10g diced tomatoes
- 50 ml cream
- 3g salt
- 2g white pepper
- 10 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Boil the beans, peas and carrots separately.
- Grill the chicken with only salt and pepper.
- In a pan, heat some extra virgin olive oil, add in the diced tomato and sauté.
- Add in the beans, peas and carrots, and sauté for a bit.
- Add in the blanched pasta along with the chicken and cream.
- Mix all of the ingredients in well and add salt and pepper accordingly.
- Garnish the dish with thin slices of grilled chicken.