The Long Weekend is Here!
- Treat your partner, or the family, to a stay at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai or The Residences at Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai. The renowned beach-front resort has officially opened and features Gordon Ramsay’s HELL’S KITCHEN, the award-winning Qua Spa, Cove Beach, Empire Club for little gladiators (between ages 3-7) and centurions (ages 8-12), and a teens club for young adults, Roam. If you are booking a staycation for longer than one night, you could stay at either the one, two, three, or four-bedroom apartments at The Residences and enjoy the entire weekend there. Visit caesarsdubai.ae
- Take the children to Marina Mall Abu Dhabi on November 17th and 18th, to celebrate Omani National Day. The Glam Nation campaign led by the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi is back, and visitors will receive a Dhs100 voucher upon spending Dhs500 at participating stores. Make sure you check out the perfume and oud outlets for traditional Omani produce. November 17th and 18th from 10am to 10pm.
- Searching for a nursery or school for your children? Head down to The School & Nursery Show at Jumeirah Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi, taking place on November 16th and 17th. Expect to see over 40 branches of local, regional and international education institutions, catering to children until age 18. The event is free of charge, from 11am-5pm this Friday and Saturday. Visit theschoolshow.ae
- Join the Walk for Life walkathon at Yas Marina Circuit, to mark World Diabetes Day. In addition to the 5km walk, families can enjoy stage entertainment, participate in fitness activities, get their child’s face painted and get creative at the kids arts and crafts corner. There’s Zumba, bubble football, inflatable joust, obstacle challenges, a climb wall, live cooking workshop, and so much more. Visit DiabetesUAE
- Not in the mood to go out? Order takeout, watch Netflix and chill. PINZA have launched a new bold flavour, The Hangover, featuring their signature vegan base with tomato sauce, three types of meat including grass-fed wagyu sausage, jalapenos, diced mozarella, chilli flakes, and freshly chopped onions. Doesn’t that sound delish!? pinza.com