JOIN US! At IKEA’s fun cooking event in Yas Mall Abu Dhabi on 21st March!
We’re inviting 10 lucky readers to join us at a fun ‘Cooking Relay’ event on Tuesday 21st March, at Al-Futtaim IKEA store in YAS Island, Abu Dhabi. And yes – children are welcome – and we’ll eat what you’ve prepared together afterwards. REGISTER NOW to secure your place and be featured in the next issue of Mother Baby & Child!
What is a ‘Cooking Relay?’
A Cooking Relay is cooking as a team of mums – here’s how it works…
- Using one of IKEA’s delicious recipes, each of our mums will take a turn of 5-10 minutes to do their part in creating the recipe
- After your cooking time is up, the next cook takes over and continues the recipe for their 5–10-minute slot
- And we keep going until the recipe is completed
- After the cooking, all the mums and children will sit down together to eat what we’ve cooked to celebrate our achievements as women who feed our families!
When, Where & What Time?
You’ll be joined by Kay Marham from the Mother Baby & Child team and Al-Futtaim IKEA will have a Gift Bag for all the ladies who participate.
- LOCATION: Al-Futtaim IKEA store, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- WHEN: Tuesday 21st March
- TIMING: 1.5 hours. You’ll need to be in Abu Dhabi by 4pm till 5:30pm.
- CAN I BRING MY CHILD? Yes! Mums are bringing either one or two children with them!
There are no better chefs than mothers – everyone has memories of recipes that their mother made the best! Al-Futtaim IKEA helps keep this tradition alive with delicious easy to prepare meals, tasty ingredients and of course, their Swedish Food Market in stores.
The IKEA Cooking Relay event will inspire our mums who love to create food memories for their own families!
REGISTER NOW to secure your place and be featured in the next issue of Mother Baby & Child!