Recipe: Labneh cheesecake
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this yummy cheesecake.
- 100g rolled oats
- 1 egg white
- Coconut flakes
- 2 tsp coconut butter (I made my own coconut butter using shredded coconut and coconut oil)
- 1 mango
- 380g labneh
- 140g coconut cream
- 2 large eggs
- Pistachio nuts
- Preheat oven 160C
- Spread oats on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes. Add coconut flakes and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove oats and coconut flakes from oven then mix with coconut butter.
- Grease the inside of a chef’s ring. Press the oats mixture into a small to medium size ring, pressing it firmly to make a compressed cheese cake base. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine the mango, coconut cream, eggs, labneh and lime in a bowl, and whisk until combined.
- Pour mango minxture into a chef’s ring and cook for 60 mins, lowering the temperature down a notch.
- Remove from oven and top with crushed pistachios.
With thanks to Jeri Willmott (My Wild Tribe)
Here’s another super easy and delicious recipe you might want to try too.