Sweeties Culinary School for Kids
Fun and educational, the newly launched Sweeties Culinary School for Kids from Mondoux, is set to become a hit with both children and adults alike. Let your little chefs roll-up their sleeves and discover their culinary potential as they learn through play during the hands-on workshops. The best part? Parents can sit back and enjoy their meal while Sweeties keeps them entertained! Spaces are limited due to social distancing, so you’ll need to book fast to avoid disappointment.
Sweeties Culinary School for Kids is suitable for children aged 6 to 12 years old, the workshops run twice a week at 5pm on Wednesdays and 11am on Saturdays, each with a duration of 1.5 hours.
- Saturday, 1st May & Wednesday, 5th May – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Saturday, 8th and Wednesday, 12th May – Chocolate and Vanilla Cupcakes, Baking & Decorating
- Saturday, 15th and Wednesday, 19th May – Pizza Making
- Saturday, 22nd and Wednesday, 26th May – Bread Making
- Saturday, 29th and Wednesday, 2nd June – Sponge Cake Baking
AED 150, inclusive of 1.5 hours of a chef-supervised workshop, a Sweeties branded T-shirt, and a kids’ meal – one item off the kid’s menu, a glass of fruit juice or warm milk, and a choice of ice-cream or fruit. Parents receive 20% off their meal.
For bookings or more information, please call +971 50 1420 319 or see the website for details.